Tuesday, June 24, 2008

KINDLINESS IS GODLINESS !

The angel explained: “What is the noble quality you find in persons, which helps the human race to go well ? The answer I found is ; humanity, kindness and generosity. I got the answer on the very first day from you. Ramayya was drunk; he kicked my body lying on the road in very weak condition.
You wanted to leave me there and moved on; but pity for me overpowered you. You gave me some brandy and helped me to walk and brought me home; your wife was furious with you and with me’
Her poor condition and bad state of family prompted her anger. But she calmed in a few minutes. She felt sympathy for me; she offered me gruel to quench my hunger and allowed me night-rest. Next morning, though you wanted me to leave the house due to your poor condition, you agreedto allow me to stay with you and work as an assistant; you never expected any good to happen. Only humanity and kindness prompted you to help me. I could find a shelter and food till I get redresses.

The second question is: What is the information a person can not have well in advance, in spite of his greatness, power, prosperity and wisdom ? The answer is “the knowledge of his death”. When the the rich land-lord came in, I saw an angel at the door ready to take his life away to God. I smiled at that angel-friend. I also felt amused at the haughty behaviour and talk of the land-lord; his warning to behead us, if the shoes are not prepared as per his instructions and design. So I prepared the slippers to be fitted to his dead-body.

The third question is : What happens to babies born as orphans ? The answer is “God takes care of them. He provides them what best is needed to the baby depending on the past karma (destiny)”. In the case of the twins, I found they were given far better life by God as the grand-children of a very rich lady. If their parents were alive, they would have lived the life of ordinary babies of lower middle class. “ So saying the angel disappeared and returned to heaven to serve God.

These answers are also valuable morals to every person in this world, at all times.

No comments: